1.APPLICATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF GVC'S
- 1.1 These GCS apply, without restriction or reservation, to any order for Products placed on the Site by the Customer.
- 1.2 These GCS are intended to define the conditions of the order of Products on the Site as well as the respective rights and obligations of each of the parties in the context of the supply of Products.
- 1.3 Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the parties, these GCS take precedence over any clauses to the contrary arising from general terms and conditions previously drafted and published on the Site. They apply to the exclusion of any other agreement.
- 1.4 The present GTC are considered as an integral and essential part of the contract concluded between HOORTRADE and each of its Customers. They are accessible at any time on the Site.
- 1.5 These GCS are systematically notified to the Customer during the validation of his order, which implies the full and unreserved acceptance of these GCS. This acceptance consists of ticking the corresponding box provided for this purpose. The fact of ticking this box shall be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature on the part of the Customer.
- 1.6 HOORTRADE reserves the right to modify and/or adapt the present GCS at any time. In any case, only the version in force on the day of the order on the Website will be validly applicable to the Customer.
- 1.7 The fact that HOORTRADE does not take advantage, at a given moment, of any of the provisions of the present GCS cannot be interpreted as being worth renunciation to take advantage of it later.
- 1.8 HOORTRADE invites each Customer to read carefully the present GCS, to print them and/or to save them on any durable support, before proceeding to an order of Products on the Site.
2.CREATION / HOLDING OF A PERSONAL CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
- 2.1 The creation and/or the holding of a personal customer account is a necessary and mandatory prerequisite in order to validate an order of Products on the Site.
- 2.2 The Customer can create his personal account:
- from his first visit to the Site or at any other time during a subsequent visit to the Site, from the tab provided for this purpose and accessible on all the pages of the Site;
- When placing his order on the Site, after having chosen the Products he wishes to order and validated his "Basket".
- 2.3 In order to create his personal account, the Customer must fill in all the required information concerning him, it being specified that any incomplete account creation cannot be validated.
3.PLACING AN ORDER ON THE SITE
- 3.1 All Product orders are necessarily placed through the Site. HOORTRADE strives to provide visuals and descriptions as faithful as possible to the Products. However, these visuals and texts of illustration being not contractual, the Customer cannot engage the responsibility of HOORTRADE in this respect.
- 3.2 HOORTRADE does not accept any order of custom-made products which are not presented on the Site.
- 3.3 Provided that it is expressly proposed by HOORTRADE on the Website, the Customer can :
- Proceed to the reservation of a Product, without being held of any payment. A reservation email is sent to the Customer at the address given by the latter in order to confirm the booking. When the reserved Product(s) can be pre-ordered or ordered, HOORTRADE will make its best efforts in order to inform the Customer of the possibility to pre-order or order the concerned Product(s).
- Pre-order a Product out of stock and being restocked. Depending on the payment option chosen by the Customer, this one will be debited by HOORTRADE at the time of the pre-order, during the expedition of the products or at the reception of the first parcel. HOORTRADE will proceed to the execution of the Customer's order as soon as the products are received.
- Order a Product in stock. Depending on the payment option chosen by the Customer, the Customer will be debited by HOORTRADE at the time of the order, during the shipping of the products or upon receipt of the first package. HOORTRADE will proceed to the execution of the Customer's order as soon as the Payment Service Provider confirms the solvency of the Customer.
- 3.4 The Customer chooses directly on the Website the Product(s) he wishes to order and can, at any time, access the "My Cart" page in order to visualize the selected Products and validate them in order to place his order.
- 3.5 The Customer must, in any event, connect to his personal account, if he has not done so beforehand, or failing that, create an account in order to place his order on the Site. In order to finalize his order, he will be required to provide additional information, in particular his telephone number in order to facilitate making an appointment for the delivery of his Products, as well as the delivery and billing address of his order. In this respect, the Customer may not request delivery of the Products ordered in a place other than his country of residence. Any request for delivery in a city or town excluded by HOORTRADE (cf. Annex 2 of the present GCS) or difficult to access should be addressed to HOORTRADE through the contact form accessible on the Site at the following URL address www.casanoov.fr/contact - www.casanoov.at/contact - www.casanoov.be/contact - www.casanoov.de/contact - www.casanoov.dk/contact - www.casanoov.es/contact - www.casanoov.fi/contact - www.casanoov.ie/contact - www.casanoov.it/contact - www.casanoov.lu/contact - www.casanoov.nl/contact - www.casanoov.pl/contact - www.casanoov.pt/contact www.casanoov.se/contact - in order to obtain an estimate for the delivery. In any case, all orders must be duly filled in and must contain this information strictly necessary for the order. The Customer is responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy and relevance of the data provided.
- 3.6 The Customer may make changes, corrections, additions or even cancel his order until it is validated on the order summary page, before payment.
- 3.7 Before validating his order, the Customer must read these GTC and accept them in their entirety and without reservation.
- 3.8 After validation of his order and delivery information, the Customer must choose the method of payment for his order in the space reserved for this purpose, add any discount code he may have, and then validate payment.
- 3.9 In the hypothesis where, because of a computer and/or technical error, the Customer would order one or several Products which would be actually unavailable for sale, HOORTRADE will inform the Customer of this stock error as soon as possible after the validation of the order. HOORTRADE will then proceed to the cancellation of the order and to the refund of the concerned Products.
- 3.10 The contract is definitively concluded between HOORTRADE and the Customer once the order confirmation is received by the latter. This order confirmation contains the present GTC in PDF version.
- 3.11 Any request related to an order must be addressed to HOORTRADE through the contact form dedicated to this purpose on the Site, accessible via the personal account of the Customer.
4.PRICE AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 4.1 Access to the Site and to the presentation of the Products is free of charge. Only the order of one or more Products will be subject to payment by the latter.
- 4.2 The applicable prices are those valid on the day of the order on the Site by the Customer. The prices of the Products delivered may vary according to the place of delivery, the prices of Products destined for a country outside the European Union not being subject to VAT.
- 4.3 The prices of the Products and any additional costs related to the order are indicated, in a clear and comprehensible manner, on the order summary. Before placing the order, the Customer is required to confirm this summary.
Terms and conditions of payment
- 4.4 Prices will be invoiced on the basis of the rates in force at the time of the order. An invoice summarizing all the Products ordered by the Customer as well as their respective cost will be systematically sent to the Customer.
- 4.5 The Customer will pay the price of his order directly on the Site, according to the method and option of payment selected when placing his order, and this, in accordance with the process provided for this purpose. According to his country of residence, different payment methods are proposed by HOORTRADE to the Customer.
- 4.6 In case of payment of an order with CB/Mastercard/Visa/Paypal, the Customer enters his bank
details when placing his order but the sums will only be debited when the order is shipped.
HOORTRADE prepares the order after receiving confirmation of the solvency of the payment method chosen by the Customer.
In case of payment of a pre-order with CB/Mastercard/Visa/Paypal, the Customer is debited when the pre-order is placed.
- 4.7 In case of payment of an order or pre-order with SOFORT / GIROPAY / BANCONTACT / IDEAL / PRZELEWY24, the Customer is debited when placing the order or pre-order.
- 4.8 The Customer is informed that for all payments, HOORTRADE uses a secure payment system managed by the authorised payment providers CHECKOUT and PAYPAL.
- 4.9 Failure to pay on the due date shall automatically, without prior notice and by operation of law, lead to the suspension or invalidation of the Customer's order, without prejudice to any other course of action.
- 5.1 The Products ordered on the Site are delivered with all the corresponding user and installation manuals. These documents may also be sent to the Customer on request. The Customer is informed that in the event of an order for a Product delivered in several packages, the corresponding instructions are inserted in only one of the packages delivered.
- 5.2 The Customer is informed that the Products are delivered by a carrier authorised for this purpose. The price of the delivery is included in the sale price of the Product. In case the delivery has to be made in a place difficult to access, HOORTRADE will send to the Customer a quotation for this delivery.
- 5.3 Unless otherwise stated on the Site during the ordering process or in the description of the Products ordered (in particular in case of reservation or pre-order of a Product), HOORTRADE commits itself to dispatch the said Products within 72 working hours from the confirmation of the order. The delivery times announced on the Site are in accordance with the practices of our authorised carriers. In any event, the Products ordered will be delivered within a maximum of thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the contract or within the period agreed with the Customer. Pre-orders ensure that the Customer can reserve the stock of the goods being delivered.
- 5.4 In case of absence of the Customer during the delivery appointment agreed with the carrier and/or in case of error in the delivery address or the telephone number given by the Customer or in case of difficulties of access to the agreed delivery place, HOORTRADE reserves the right to charge the Customer all or part of the additional costs related to the necessity to proceed to a new delivery of the Product(s), of which the Customer will have been informed beforehand.
- 5.5 In case the Customer would not receive the ordered Product(s), without any justification being transmitted to HOORTRADE, the Customer will then be refunded of the amount of his order minus the amount of the return costs of his order to HOORTRADE's warehouse (see schedule of return costs 6.6).
- 5.6 The Customer can refuse a package at the time of delivery if he notices an anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing Product compared to the delivery note, damaged package, broken or damaged Products, etc.). If the Product(s) ordered by the Customer have been damaged or damaged during their transport to the agreed delivery place, the Customer must inform HOORTRADE as soon as possible in order to allow him to contact the concerned carrier. The Customer is asked to document the problems encountered (photo, BL comments) in order to facilitate the processing of returns with the carrier.
- 5.7 If the Customer's package is returned to HOORTRADE due to an anomaly or damage, HOORTRADE will contact the Customer upon receipt of the returned package to ask for the follow-up of the order. If the Customer has mistakenly refused the package, he will be able to ask for its return by paying beforehand the expenses related to the new shipment which will be communicated to him. These costs will also have to be paid for orders for which the shipping costs were offered at the time of the order.
- 5.8 Any delay of delivery in relation to the date or the delay indicated to the Customer during his order or, in the absence of indication of date or delay during the order, superior to thirty (30) days as from the conclusion of the contract can lead to the resolution of the sale at the initiative of the Customer, on written request from him by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, if after having enjoined HOORTRADE to carry out the delivery, he did not carry out. The Customer will then be refunded of the totality of the paid sums, at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the date on which the contract has been cancelled. This clause shall not apply if the delay in delivery is due to a case of force majeure.
6.RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- 6.1 The Customer has a fourteen (14) clear days deadline as from the reception of the Products in order to exercise his right of retraction with HOORTRADE, under the legal conditions in force as described in the Consumer Code, without having to justify any reason or to pay penalties.
- 6.2 If he intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform HOORTRADE of his
decision to withdraw from the contract concluded by the sending, before the expiration of the
above-mentioned deadline :
- - With the form attached to the present GCS, in Annex 1 and transmitted either by mail with acknowledgement of receipt, or via the contact form available from the customer area of the Site.
- - With any other explicit, unambiguous statement expressing his willingness to withdraw (for example, a letter sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt).
- 6.3 In any case, the Customer must indicate an unambiguous and unequivocal will to retract and his choice to manage himself the return of the packages or to call upon HOORTRADE's service.
- 6.4 When HOORTRADE will receive the duly filled in retraction form, it will send to the Customer, without delay, an acknowledgement of receipt of his retraction on a durable support, to the email address provided by the Customer during his order.
- 6.5 In any case, the Customer will have to return the Products to HOORTRADE or to any other person designated by HOORTRADE, without excessive delay, and at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the communication of his decision to retract. In any case, the Customer must return the concerned Product(s) to HOORTRADE in its original packaging, including the transmitted notices and/or possible accessories.
- 6.6 HOORTRADE offers to the Customer a return service of the Products because of their volume
and/or weight. The Customer has the choice to accept HOORTRADE's proposal or to entrust the
return of the products to the carrier of his choice. In case HOORTRADE's proposal is accepted,
the Customer is informed that he remains responsible for paying the return costs of the Products
and that HOORTRADE will deduct the corresponding costs from the total amount that will be
refunded to him.
The costs of returning the Products are composed of a fixed fee of 26.45 euros per package + variable costs according to the weight of the package (see table below).
POIDS DU COLIS JUSQU'A (en KG) FRAIS DE RETOUR PAR COLIS TTC 1 46,85 € 2 47,75 € 3 48,65 € 4 49,56 € 5 50,46 € 6 51,36 € 7 52,26 € 8 53,17 € 9 54,07 € 10 54,97 € 11 55,87 € 12 56,78 € 13 57,68 € 14 58,58 € 15 59,48 € 16 60,39 € 17 61,29 € 18 62,19 € 19 63,09 € 20 64,00 € 21 64,90 € 22 65,80 € 23 66,70 € 24 67,61 € 25 68,51 € 26 69,41 € 27 70,31 € 28 71,21 € 29 72,12 € 30 73,02 €
Whatever the choice of carrier made by the Customer, items returned incomplete, damaged, damaged due to mishandling by the Customer will not be refunded in full. HOORTRADE will communicate to the Customer the value of the indemnity corresponding to the prejudice suffered.
- 6.7 In case of exercise of his right of retraction by the Customer, the totality of the sums paid by the Customer will be refunded to him by HOORTRADE, without unjustified delay, within fourteen (14) days as from the date when HOORTRADE is informed of the Customer's decision to retract. If the Customer opts for the Product return service offered by HOORTRADE, the corresponding return costs will be deducted from the refunded amount. This refund can be deferred until the Products are returned or until the consumer Customer has provided a proof of the shipment of these Products, the date chosen being the first of these facts. The refund will be made by the same means of payment as the one used when the order was placed, unless the Customer expressly agrees to the use of another means of payment and provided that the refund does not incur any costs for the Customer.
When acting under a legal guarantee of conformity, the
consumer has a period of two years from delivery of the goods to act; he may choose between
repairing or replacing the goods, subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L.217-9 of
the French Consumer Code; except for second-hand goods, he is exempt from proving the existence of
the lack of conformity of the goods during the 24 months following delivery of the goods.
The legal guarantee of conformity applies independently of any commercial guarantee that may have been granted.
The consumer may decide to implement the guarantee against hidden defects of the thing sold within the meaning of Article 1641 of the Civil Code, unless the seller has stipulated that he will not be bound by any guarantee; in the event of implementation of this guarantee, the buyer has the choice between cancellation of the sale or a reduction in the sale price in accordance with Article 1644 of the Civil Code. He has a period of two years from the discovery of the defect.
The postponement, suspension or interruption of the limitation period may not have the effect of extending the extinctive limitation period beyond twenty years from the day on which the right arises in accordance with Article 2232 of the Civil Code.
- 7.1 All Products purchased on the Site benefit from the following legal guarantees, provided by the Civil Code and the Consumer Code:
Legal guarantee of conformity
- 7.2 According to articles L.217-4 and following of the Consumer Code, the seller is required to deliver goods that comply with the contract concluded with the consumer Customer and to be liable for any defects in conformity existing during the delivery of the Product. The guarantee of conformity may be exercised if a defect should exist on the day of taking possession of the Product.
- 7.3 However, when the defect has appeared within 24 months of that date, it is presumed to meet this condition. However, in accordance with Article L.217-7 of the French Consumer Code, "the seller may rebut this presumption if it is not compatible with the nature of the [Product] or the lack of conformity invoked". In this respect, HOORTRADE may analyze the disputed Product in order to determine if the defect exists or not on the day of the delivery of the Product to the Customer. On the other hand, after 24 months, it will be up to the Customer to prove that the defect existed at the time of taking possession of the Product.
- 7.4 In accordance with Article L.217-9 of the French Consumer Code, "in the event of a lack of conformity, the Customer chooses between repairing or replacing the Product. However, the seller may not proceed according to the buyer's choice if this choice entails a cost that is manifestly disproportionate to the other method, taking into account the value of the good or the importance of the defect. In such a case, the seller is bound to proceed, unless it is impossible to do so, according to the method not chosen by the buyer.
Legal guarantee against hidden defects
- 7.5 According to articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code, the Customer may request the exercise of the warranty for hidden defects if the defects presented did not appear at the time of purchase, are prior to the purchase, and are sufficiently serious (the defect must either render the Product unfit for the use for which it is intended, or reduce this use to such an extent that the Customer would not have purchased the Product or would not have purchased it at such a price if he had known about the defect).
- 7.6 Claims, requests for reimbursement for a non-compliant Product must be made by post or via the contact form dedicated for this purpose and accessible on the Site from the customer area. The Customer will be reimbursed by bank transfer of the amount of his order. The costs of the refund procedure (in particular the return shipping costs of the Product concerned) will remain at the expense of HOORTRADE.
- 8.1 Each party assumes responsibility for the consequences resulting from its faults, errors or omissions and causing direct damage to the other party.
- 8.2 The Customer is solely responsible for the quality, accuracy, relevance and correctness of the information he/she provides on the Website for the purpose of placing and validating his/her order. Any error on the part of the Customer regarding the information communicated to HOORTRADE when placing the order and likely to impact the delivery of the Products ordered may result in HOORTRADE invoicing the costs necessary to provide for a new delivery. HOORTRADE will not be held responsible in any way for this.
- 8.3 The Customer is solely responsible to HOORTRADE and, if applicable, to third parties for any damage of any kind caused by any information communicated, transmitted or disseminated in connection with the placing of the order and the application of these T&Cs, as well as for any breach by the Customer of these contractual provisions.
- 8.4 The Customer is solely responsible for the choice of Products ordered through the Site.
- 8.5 The assembly and mounting of the delivered Product(s) is carried out under the sole responsibility of the Customer. Likewise, any possible cutting of the Product or modification of a part composing the Product is carried out under the sole responsibility of the Customer. HOORTRADE shall in no case be responsible for an assembly that does not comply with the rules of the art or with the assembly and use instructions.
- 8.6 To ensure that the Customer's complaint is properly dealt with, the Customer is recommended to examine the condition and contents of the package on the day of delivery and to notify HOORTRADE immediately via the contact form of any defects found. In case of a defect, the Customer must not proceed to the assembly of the product before the processing of the complaint by HOORTRADE (see the processing times in article 8.9 of these GTC). In case of assembly of the product, HOORTRADE cannot be held responsible for any new apparent defect found by the Customer after this assembly.
Responsibility of HOORTRADE
- 8.7 HOORTRADE will take all necessary measures to ensure that the Customer is supplied with Products of the highest quality and under the best possible conditions. HOORTRADE assumes full responsibility for the Products offered to the Customer on the Site and will deal with any potential complaints about the Products alone.
- 8.8 HOORTRADE cannot be held responsible for any damage, which is attributable either to the Customer himself, or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable act of a third party outside the contract, or to a case of force majeure. Moreover, HOORTRADE cannot be held responsible for any damage suffered by the Customer due to improper use or assembly of the Products not in accordance with the instructions.
- 8.9 In case of a complaint from the Customer related to a defect found on a Product, HOORTRADE undertakes to process the Customer's request within forty-eight (48) working hours from the receipt of the Customer's complete file (reference, quantity, photos, any information requested by HOORTRADE). In case of a major defect found on a Product and confirmed by HOORTRADE, HOORTRADE undertakes to offer the Customer a solution adapted to his request within seventy-two (72) working hours from the confirmation of the complaint.
- 9.1 "Force majeure" is defined as any event beyond the control of one of the parties and not reasonably foreseeable at the conclusion of the contract between HOORTRADE and the Customer. Such an event will be characterized as soon as the party, victim of such an event, would be prevented from properly executing its contractual obligations, and this, despite the implementation of adequate and appropriate measures intended to limit its effects.
- 9.2 Neither of the two parties shall be held liable to the other for the non-execution or delays in the execution of an obligation arising from these GCS that would be due to the other party following the occurrence of a case of force majeure, as recognized and defined by French case law.
- 9.3 The case of force majeure suspends the obligations arising from these GCS for the duration of its existence and neither party may, during this period, validly claim the existence of such a case of force majeure within the meaning of Article 1218 of the Civil Code in order to justify the termination of its contractual relationship with the other party. However, if the case of force majeure lasts longer than thirty (30) consecutive days, it shall give rise to the automatic termination of these GTC by either party, eight (8) days after a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt is sent notifying this decision.
- 10.1 The Site, as well as the databases, texts, documents, information, images, photographs, graphics, logos, or any other data are protected under articles L.111-1 and following of the Code of the intellectual property and remain the exclusive property of HOORTRADE or, if necessary, of their respective holders from whom HOORTRADE obtained the necessary authorizations of exploitation.
- 10.2 HOORTRADE remains holder of all the intellectual property rights deposited and registered with the National Institute of Intellectual Property (INPI) and relating to the Site, as well as all the intellectual property rights and copyrights relating to any other distinctive sign belonging to it.
- 10.3 Any reproduction and/or representation, downloading, translation, adaptation, exploitation, distribution, broadcasting and/or communication, in any form whatsoever, on a commercial basis or not, of all or part of the Site or of one of the intellectual property rights belonging to HOORTRADE is strictly forbidden. The Customer is also prohibited any action and any act likely to infringe directly or indirectly the intellectual property rights of HOORTRADE.
- 10.4 In the event that an infringement would be brought to the intellectual property rights related to the Site or to HOORTRADE's rights, the Customer is invited to report it to HOORTRADE via the contact form of the customer area of the Site.
11.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 11.1 The Customer is informed that the creation of his personal account as well as the placing and validation of his order on the Site give place to the collection and processing by HOORTRADE of personal data concerning him, the use of which is subjected to the provisions of the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to Data processing, Files and Freedoms and of the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of the natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and to the free circulation of these data (hereafter the "RGPD").
- 11.2 HOORTRADE makes available to the Customer, on its Site, a policy of confidentiality accessible at the following URL address www.casanoov.fr/privacy - www.casanoov.at/privacy - www.casanoov.be/privacy - www.casanoov.de/privacy - www.casanoov.dk/privacy - www.casanoov.es/privacy - www.casanoov.fi/privacy - www.casanoov.ie/privacy - www.casanoov.it/privacy - www.casanoov.lu/privacy - www.casanoov.nl/privacy - www.casanoov.pl/privacy - www.casanoov.pt/privacy www.casanoov.se/privacy - and describing the principles of collection and processing of personal data practiced by HOORTRADE, as well as the rights the Customer has regarding his data.
12.LANGUAGE OF GTCS
- 12.1 These GTC are written in French.
- 12.2 Should they need to be translated into one or more languages, only the French version of the text shall be deemed authentic in the event of a dispute.
13.APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 13.1 These GTC are governed by French law.
- 13.2 In the event of a dispute to which these GCS (or one of their clauses) and/or the relations between the parties may give rise, the Customer may, at its option, in addition to one of the courts territorially competent under the Code of Civil Procedure, bring the matter before the court of the place where it was located at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the occurrence of the harmful event.
- 13.3 According to Article L.612-1 of the Consumer Code, it is recalled that "any consumer has the right to have recourse free of charge to a consumer mediator for the amicable resolution of a dispute between him and a professional. To this end, the professional guarantees the consumer effective recourse to a consumer mediation system".
- 13.4 In accordance with Order n°2015-1033 of 20 August 2015 and the implementing decree n°2015-1382 of 30 October 2015, any dispute or so-called consumer dispute, subject to Article L.612-2 of the French Consumer Code, may be subject to an amicable settlement by mediation at the CMAP - Centre de Médiation et d'Arbitrage de Paris (Paris Mediation and Arbitration Centre).
- 13.5 To submit his dispute to the mediator, the Customer may :
- (i) fill in the form on the CMAP website: www.mediateur-conso.cmap.fr; or,
- (ii) send your request by ordinary or registered mail to CMAP Médiation Consommation, 39 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 75008 PARIS; or,
- (iii) send an email to email@example.com.
- 13.6 It is reminded that mediation is not compulsory, unless otherwise provided by law, and is offered in order to resolve disputes by avoiding recourse to the courts.
Annex 1 - Model withdrawal form
(Please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
For the attention of HOORTRADE, 4 bis, avenue Jean-François Raclet - 69007 LYON - France
I hereby notify you of my withdrawal from the contract concerning order number : ________________
And concerning the Product(s) below :
Received on : __ / __ / __
My name and address:
Return option * :
- I will take care of the return of the products by myself.
- I would like to benefit from the HOORTRADE return service (paragraph 6.6 of the GTC)
Signature (only if this form is notified on paper) :
(*) Strike out what does not apply.
Appendix 2 - List of postal codes not delivered by HOORTRADE
The prices displayed on the Site do not include delivery charges for the destinations listed. below. To obtain a delivery quotation for these postcodes, the Customer must send his request to HOORTRADE via the contact form accessible via the customer area of the Site
|ST GEORGES D'OLERON||17190|
|ST PIERRE D'OLERON||17310|
|ST TROJAN LES BAINS||17370|
|ST MARTIN EN RE||17410|
|LE BOIS PLACE EN RE||17580|
|ARS EN RE||17590|
|ST DENIS D'OLERON||17650|
|LA COUARDE SUR MER||17670|
|ST MARIE EN RE||17740|
|LA BREE LES BAINS||17840|
|LES PORTES EN RE||17880|
|CORSE||20000 ➜ 20999|
|ILE DE BREHAT||22870|
|ILE DE BATZ||29253|
|ILE DE MOLENE||29259|
|ILE DE SEIN||29990|
|BELLE ILLE (LE PALAIS)||56360|
|ILES AUX MOINES||56780|
|Pellworm||25846 - 25847 - 25849|
|Hallig Oland / Hallig Gröde / Habel||25869|
|Föhr (Wyk)||25929 ➜ 25933|
|Amrum (Wittdün)||25940 ➜ 25942
|Amrum (Nebel)||25947 ➜ 25949|
|Amrum (Norddorf)||25952 ➜ 25955|
|Sylt (Westerland)||25961 ➜ 25970|
|Sylt (Sylt-Ost)||25980 - 25985 - 25986|
|Sylt (List)||25989 - 25990|
|Sylt (Wenningstedt)||25992 ➜ 25994
25996 ➜ 25999
|Rab||51280 - 51281|
51511 ➜ 51517
51521 ➜ 51523
|Cres||51555 ➜ 51557
|Losinj||51550 - 51551 - 51554 - 51564|
|Ciovo||21220 - 21223 - 21224|
|Solta||21430 - 21432|
21403 ➜ 21405
21410 - 21412 - 21413 - 21420
21423 ➜ 21426
|Hvar||21450 - 21454 - 21460 - 21462 - 21463
21465 ➜ 21467
|Vis||21480 - 21483 - 21485|
|Mljet||20224 ➜ 20226|
|Korcula||20260 - 20263 - 20264 - 20270
20271 ➜ 20275
22242 ➜ 22244
|Pag||23249 ➜ 23251
53291 -53294 - 53296
|Ugljan||23271 ➜ 23275|
23262 ➜ 23264
|Dugi Otok||23281 - 23282
23285 ➜ 23287
|Bornholm||3700 - 3720 - 3730 - 3740 - 3751 - 3760 - 3770 - 3782 - 3790|
|Laeso||9940 - 9950 - 9960|
|Aero||5960 - 5970 5985|
|Kihnu||88001 ➜ 88005|
|Vormsi||91301 ➜ 91320|
|Hiiuma||92001 ➜ 92420|
|Saaremaa||93001 ➜ 94799
96027 - 96098
|Eckerö||22270 - 22271|
|Godby||22410 - 22411|
|Mariehamn||22100 - 22101 - 22120 - 22140 - 22160|
|Except of Sicilia and Sardinia|
|Asinara Cala d´Oliva||07046|
|San Pietro in Volta||30010|
|Venezia||30100 - 30121|
|Venezia||30122 ➜ 30126
30131 ➜ 30133
|Lido di Venezia||30126|
|San Piero in Campo||57034|
|Campo nell´ Elba||57034|
|Marina di Campo||57034|
|Marina Grande di Capri||80073|
|Ischia San Michele||80077|
|Isfjord pä Svalbard||9172|
|Terschelling||8881 ➜ 8884
8891 ➜ 8897
|Ameland||9161 ➜ 9164
|Texel||1791 ➜ 1797
|Marken||1156AA - 1156ZZ|
|Gothenburg archipelago||43080 ➜ 43089
43095 ➜ 43097
|Stockholm Segeltorp||10005 - 13025 - 13033 - 13034 - 13036
13038 - 13039 - 13042 - 13043 - 13055 - 13056
|Gotland||62000 ➜ 62999|